Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

My boys. One batman, one 'groupie'. For some reason Mercury thought Neptune needed to be a bat too.




BAT-DOG Nananananana BAT-DOG

vicious looking isn't he?




My boys with their great grandparents. We do one picture like this every year. Hopefully we get to add many more.








Yea I'm kinda late. So sue me.







And since I'm in that kinda mood, here's some more pictures. Not of Halloween, but they are still scary...






Yummy. Who doesn't love a spaghetti dinner?

Now, if you haven't already...please go vote.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Bat dog rocks!!

nikki

Super B's Mom said...

Mmmmmmm spaghetti!!

Bat Dog is killing me! THAT ROCKS!! haha

Love the great-grandparents pic. They both look so proud to be with the boys. Really precious.

Batman looks like one serious dude.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

HOW CUTE ARE THOSE KIDS!

I like your little bats almost as much as my own! :)

PRECIOUS!

Labels

Powered By Blogger