Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Monday

And we have snow. The first snow of the season that's stayed on the ground. We had snow just over a week ago that melted as it hit the ground. But it is actually white on the ground now. I guess Christmas is coming if I'm ready or not, huh?

We had an alright weekend. Mercury was a bit of a brat yesterday. O.k. he was a huge brat. He pushed Neptune down their grandparents staircase and Neptune has a big gash on his forehead. Why is it I always have to take him to daycare on Monday looking like I beat the tar outta him over the weekend? Ugh.

Go check out this website. A blogger I recently found and happen to adore has opened her own store. So do me a favor and go check this out. You'll be glad you did!
http://www.lilyjdesigns.com/

1 comment:

Super B's Mom said...

Thank you so much!! I might just have to hook my "advertising sisters" up with some free jewelry! ;)

Labels

Powered By Blogger