Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poop

Literally.

I have never seen so much poop or seen it spread over an entire human being, like the way I saw today.

Neptune must have some kinda stomach bug. Cuz that was the most poop ever. Up his back out his pants through two shirts and up his belly. And of course just as I'm getting ready to walk us all out the door to get Mercury to school. And on a day we're getting blasted with lake effect snow so I need to give myself extra time to get to the school. Love Lake Michigan in the summer when we can be at the beach. In the winter? Not so much. Seriously in all my years of babysitting and raising two kids I've seen some blow outs. But this made them all look like small potatoes. Ick. I may never eat again after seeing that. All I can say was atleast we weren't in the car when it happened. Ohh it would have been bad trying to clean that outta a car seat. Here's hoping for a much less poopy day the rest of today.

No comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger