Monday, November 24, 2008

It was MY day

Do you hear me? MINE! I called it (childish I know, but I don't care at this point). I was sick...am sick. Horrid stomach issues. Well, I've been spared from the diarrhea thank God. But for two days straight I've felt like I wanted to ralph the entire contents of my stomach and then some. And I still mustered enough energy to take my children to Crazy Bounce on Saturday (you know one of those bounce house places with the massively huge slides). BTW, do not try going down those slides when your stomach is in knots. They are not your friend. So I called Jupiter who was out of town on business and said I was spending Sunday in bed. That was that. So he gets home around 4am Sunday morning. Neptune wakes at 7ish. Who gets up with him? ME. Who takes care of the kids all day? ME. Who does the laundry, dishes and feeds the kids? ME. Who does bath time? ME. What did Jupiter do? He layed on the couch. Oh he did get up and finally do half a sink of dishes and he did make some rice for the two of us. But that was it. When do I get to be sick? I never get to lay around all day when the kids are home. No matter how sick I am...or what surgery I just had or what child I just gave birth to. What is it gonna take for me to get a day where I have to do nothing?!?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like my argument. I shouldn't have to tell you to load your own dishes in the dishwasher, just do it. I am so tired. Growl.

nikki

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Wait....are you married to my husband?


I feel your pain......I hope you feel better soon!

Super B's Mom said...

You managed to go to the bouncy place with you that sick?!?!?

You are my hero. Hope you are all better. (((HUGS)))

Labels

Powered By Blogger