Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ahhh winter. How I've missed you. NOT!

Neptune outside yesterday. It's the first time he's really gotten to ever play in the snow. He wasn't walking yet last winter and the mean mom I am, I wouldn't let him go crawl around in it.



Mercury in one of his rare (especially lately) moments of cooperation.



The only thing I do like about winter is the comfort food. I LOVE winter food. So here is what we are having this week.
Monday - leftover beef pot pie (home made of course)
Tues - hamburger helper with dinner rolls and veggies
Wed - leftover chocolate chip waffles and bacon
Thurs - (here's where it gets good) Four-Hour Stew
Fri - leftovers
Sat - chili made with sausage and venison
Sun - tacos

2 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

SNOW!!! Oh how we'd love to see that here in Alabama! Super B has never built a snowman. :(

Nikki said...

I love to make chili with venison.

For Aaron's first 2 1/2 years he wouldn't touch snow without screaming. Hel-lo, we live in MI!

nikki

Labels

Powered By Blogger