Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What Makes You YOU?

What Makes Me ME?

1. I am not very patient

2. I like to know what' going on. I'm a planner

3. My husband is not. We fight about it constantly.

4. When I find a pair of pant I like, I will wear them until the last piece of thread falls off them.

5. My children are my life

6. My children drive me absolutely batty

7. I LOVE homemade hot cocoa. It's the best stuff on earth.

8. I am a baby when my throat hurts.

9. I require a nap almost every day. It may be only 20 min. But I need it.

10. I would walk through fire for my family and my friends. You mess with them, you mess with me.

11. My favorite season is Christmas.

12. I like being outdoors much more now than I ever did as a kid.

13. I can lose myself in a book and am sad when it's over. It's like my best friend just left.

14. I love animals. Especially horses. But I've never owned a horse.

15. Italian food is the best. Pasta is my comfort food.

16. I love to cry at movies/books/ t.v. commercials

17. Coffee is a drug to me. And I am addicted.

18. I hate being cooped up in the house for too long

19. I'm a very social loner. lol

20. I love my make-up

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Pasta....yummmm.....I really want some now.

nikki

Labels

Powered By Blogger