Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Time Tomarrow

My house will be adenoid free! Both kids will have had their adenoids removed. The hospital finally called and Neptune is to be there at 6:45 am. He is the first surgery of the day. I don't like getting up early, but I'm glad I wont have to deal with a hungry kid for hours and hours.

The crappy part? We're supposta get a huge winter storm tonight. I'm hoping it's like the last one we got. I hate driving in the winter and I have to drive in the morning. Our last one was only like 8 inches. I can handle snow. It's the ice I'm terrified of. I've been watching the weather 3x's a day for almost a week watching this storm play out. That's how much I hate ice! And as of last night it looks like the ice will stay south of us. So this huge storm they're predicting is hopefully only gonna end up being 7in by morning then another 7 by bed time. And if you were born and raised in Michigan as I was, you know that's nothing to worry about. So I'm hoping they are right about this and we just get the snow and no ice.

Wish us luck and see you on the other side of surgery!

2 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

Oh my goodness. BOTH kiddos???

I will be praying for you!!!!!

Super B's Mom said...

So how are the kiddos doing?

Labels

Powered By Blogger