Monday, December 8, 2008

Bye-Bye Menopause

For the time being at least. Not that I didn't love the hot flashes and sleepless nights. But I'm ready to get back to my life. A life that still excludes Aunt Flo for the time being though! Woohoo. How great is that? No hot flashes and no Aunt Flo.

Yep I saw the dr again today. I'm done with Lupron. Been on it for six months. Can't do any more. So I'm coming outta my lovely state of medically induced menopause. But the dr still doesn't want me to have a period for another six months. So I get to take continuous birth control for six months. Woohoo! He did give me the option of removing all my womanly parts. But at 28, I'm not ready for that. Yes, Jupiter is fixed and we are not having any more kids. But still...I'm not ready for there to be no chance what so ever. So for now we do birth control. After my six months is up, I have to go back to letting Aunt Flo visit me three to four times a year. Oh the horror! lol

No comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger