Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To Yell Less

That is what I hope to accomplish this week. I just let poor Mercury have it this morning. Both he and Neptune were hanging on my legs as I was trying to get through the baby gate and down the stairs. And they were of course making us late for school. I managed to seriously stub my toe and half fall down the stairs. I turned around and let them have it. Poor Mercury went and hid under the table. Now why he feels the need to do this, I have no idea. Yes, I yelled and was probabally a little scary since I was also crying and grabbing my throbbing toe. But hiding under the table? He sure does know the way to make a mother feel horrible. Yelling is my downfall. I yell. I don't want to yell. I just don't know how to stop. Someone, help me here. The only way my kids seem to hear me is if I'm yelling. And I don't want to do that anymore!



Anyway, now on to the pictures. We did make our pizza last night. And I discovered take out is by far better than home made. Atleast in my opinion.



But this was easy enough both kids got in on the action and had fun doing it.







and finally, Neptune's favorite...the dessert pizza...







Don't you just wanna eat him up?

2 comments:

A Mom Anonymous said...

So cute! I yell too. Too much and if I knew how to stop I would share it with you!
As for the pizza, my DS tells me mine is better than any take out! LOL! Try making your own dough and it's 1000 times better than the store bought stuff!

Violet said...

oh I'm so with you on the yelling, if you find the magic secret to stopping let me know.
great idea on the pizza and getting them to help. I also would way rather have take out, partly cuz of the taste but probly mostly cuz i'm lazy and would rather someone else make and just bring it to my door. lol

Labels

Powered By Blogger