Friday, September 12, 2008

IKE

Why is it that I am fascinated with natural disaster? I can't get enough of the reporters covering IKE. But the one thing I can't stand? Those people that refuse to evacuate when a mandatory evacuation has been issued. There was one man on the news that actually said he wasn't leaving 'cuz he didn't want to deal with the traffic. WHAT? Now when he dies or is homeless for months, who's fault is it going to be? Not his, I'm sure.

But for the rest of you sane people in Galveston who have evacuated, my prayers are with you. My prayers are with those of you that haven't evacuated also, but I don't think that was the smartest move you could have made.

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

Why leave? There'll be so much free beer once they take off with it! ;P

That's a total joke, by the way..

Labels

Powered By Blogger