Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here we go again!

Why does it seem the only time I get back here is when Neptune is sick? Oh wait...Neptune is always sick. So yes, we are back off to the doctor again today. I swear I should just send my money straight to the bank to pay for his boat or whatever it is that he has. At least this doctor seems to be a good guy.

We have having a horrible time with Mercury right now. He is terrified of the dark and of ware wolves of all things. He wont even go to the bathroom unless I go and turn the light on for him first. At the first hint of the sun setting he starts flipping out 'cuz it's getting dark. I was not prepared for this part of mommyhood!

Other than that, things have been going well. Jupiter took on a new account and is doing really well at work. So that is very exciting!

No comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger