Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Daily Grind

Neptune went to the dr today. Just asthma again. Back to five days of Prednisone, Albuterol every four hours and Pulmicort. I knew this time would come. I really did. But I was hoping I was wrong.

I hope Mercury had a better day at school today. He didn't seem to do well last week. I don't know what happened. He loved school last year, and did great in his programs over the summer. Oh well. Maybe he just needs time to adjust?

I'm trying to think of things I can do to make this more interesting. I need to get back to my photos. I think I'll add some meal planning on one day and maybe Thursday Threes or something like that. Or maybe I'll just lose my mind. That may be easier! I'll do my meal planning on Friday as I do my grocery shopping on Saturday. I'm no cook. That's for darn sure and Jupiter will attest to that! But I'm trying. I probably try to hard. See, I'm having a hot flash just thinking about it. I am also no house keeper. I used to be. My roommates would make fun of me because I was forever cleaning. But then...I had kids. It seems pointless now.

So here's what I'll do
Monday - weekend review

Tuesday - what I hope to accomplish this week

Thursday - Threes (something I find interesting or you may not know about me

Friday - meal planning

yea o.k. we'll see how this goes. LOL

No comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger