Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kid-Friendly Food

Oh yes my friend. This is something I will be doing on a semi-regular basis. Like when I actually find something my kids will eat! lol. And that I have! I found it last night. Now I made some changes to it, but I will post the original recipe for you in case you don't like my changes. But my kids loved this. Even Neptune gobbled it up and that kid does not like meat.

Crescent Sloppy Joes
The original recipe is by Pillsbury
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=15515

Here is my version:

Brown 1lb ground beef and drain grease. Mix in one can of Manwich (the only kind of sloppy joe I will eat). Separate your crescents into four rectangles. Place a generous amount of sloppy joe mixture in the center of each. Throw some grated sharp cheddar on top. Fold over and seal. Cut a slit in the top to vent. Bake at 375 for 11-18 min. (or in my over for 10min 30sec). Enjoy!

They are awesome!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I wish I could get my kid to eat sloppy joes. It would make my life much easier.

nikki

Labels

Powered By Blogger