Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back To The Land Of The Living

I.AM.BACK!



I had pnemonia last week. Came outta nowhere and hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never had pnemonia, and I hope to never have it again.



I'm not quite sure how my kids survived except their wonderful daycare kept them late a few days and then brought them home. I think I would die without that woman!



Then Tuesday Mercury had his pumpkin patch field trip with the preschool. That was fun. So I'm trying furiously to catch up here at work. I was out a week, back for a day, gone a day, and now I am back. Ugh. Talk about a mess. But here are a few pics from the week/end for you to check out until I can get my head outta my butt and back on this planet.

This is Mercury and Neptune after decorating for Halloween.

This is the first time I let Neptune have cotton candy. He wasn't sure he liked it at first. Then...he became a huge sticky mess!

Here is the first day I was starting to feel better. I took the kids out and Mercury was having fun with some batting practice.

And this is Mercury and I at the pumpkin patch on Tuesday. Notice how we have the same stupid smile?

No comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger