Friday, October 17, 2008

Menu plan menu plan menu plan

Well to be quite honest I've run outta money and food. So the next few days are gonna be a throw together whatever the heck I can!



Friday - chicken helper (I *think* I have some of this...)



Saturday - uhhh a roast? or something I can throw in the crockpot



Sunday - pork chops and potatoes



Monday - Mercury and I are going to "VeggieTales Live" so...something on the road.



Tuesday - something with kielbasa



Wednesday - speghettios? (healthy, huh?)



Thursday - I CAN GO BUY SOME FOOD! Stir-fry beef and cabbage with crab rangoons and fried rice



Now after seeing how poor I am, would you rather see some more pictures?




Neptune on a hill. Exciting huh?

I like to pretend I can take good pictures. So humor me

Obviously the boys were playing in the woods


This is Mercury this morning on the way to daycare. I just can't get over how he can look so 'old' sometimes. Please ignore the trash in the back of the van.

Labels

Powered By Blogger