The Automotive Industry. Need I say more?
We've already been cut back to four day work weeks. Then I found out today we will likely be closed the whole first week of February (this after being closed two weeks in December) and we are all taking a pay cut as of February 1st. Yea things are looking good. Can you hear the sarcasm? Sorry if I'm a little down lately. Jupiter is self employed and we rely on my income to pay 99% of everything. I'm not in the best mood right now. I guess I better start saving up now for that pay cut next month. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- asthma (3)
- church (1)
- ear infection (1)
- economy (1)
- endo (4)
- fears (2)
- food (7)
- humiliation (1)
- kids (29)
- meds (7)
- menopause (4)
- pics (10)
- rambling (23)
- September 11 (1)
- sick (3)
- stupidity (1)
- surgery (2)
- Thursday Three (2)
- Tuesday accomplishment (2)
- ugh men (1)
- us (5)
- weekend review (2)


1 comment:
Bless your heart. SO sorry to hear this. It is such a difficult time right now and my heart goes out to everyone that is struggling. Super Dad's work has been cut back dramatically; thankfully, his company doesn't layoff workers. But it's so tough losing that income.
The good news is that God will always provide if we remain faithful to Him. I can't imagine not having that comfort right now. But even then, it's HARD not to let that anxiety consume you.
Hang in there, honey. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment