Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Changes


Yes today was the first day of preschool. Mercury did go last year, but he was at a new school this year. I can not believe how grown up he looks in this picture. It's really making me sad wondering where my baby went!
He was so grown up. All ready for me to leave. I'm glad he's not a crier when it comes to that. But as I left, I wanted to cry. He was just a baby yesterday. I swear. And now look at him.
I am also thinking of getting my daycare license. I know, ME? Watch other peoples children? No I have not lost my mind. But we really need some extra income that is obviously not going to come from my husband. And I refuse to lose more time with my kids. So I figured I can do my day job, then watch kids at night. We'll see how this all pans out.

1 comment:

Super B's Mom said...

What a handsome little man you have! So adorable.

Labels

Powered By Blogger