Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Does it ever end?

Well I finally got my shot today. Talk about pain! That's almost as bad as a tetanus shot! Yikes. I wonder how long it will take for the side effects to kick in?

My babysitter called this morning. One of her sons has a very bad staph infection. I've been on the phone with the dr and googling everything. I sure hope my kids don't get it. That's just one more thing I dont need! And talk about scary. The poor kid is probably gonna have to have his foot sliced open 'cuz it's so swollen from the infection. I can't even imagine.

I am taking Neptune to a chiropractor today. I can't wait to see if he thinks he can help with at least the ear infections. I'm not sure I really buy it. But hey, a lot of people swear by it, so it's worth a shot, right?

No comments:

Labels

Powered By Blogger