Thursday, January 8, 2009

Please Check This Out

The prematurity thing on my sidebar from the March of Dimes. I learned about this from The Adventures of T & Super B. And Neptune was also a preemie. He was a lucky one. He had some breathing and lots of blood sugar problems in the hospital, but we only had to stay one extra day and my dr refused to discharge me until Neptune was discharged. So we had a very easy ride as far as prematurity goes. I do have a friend who just recently had a baby at the same number of weeks that Neptune was born at and her baby died in the hospital. So I am very thankful for what I have. We need more research and funding for the March of Dimes. So please take the time and sign the petition.

2 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

Thanks for helping! That is so tragic about your friend losing a child. I'm so thankful for the March of Dimes and for all the work they do.

How are your handsome boys? :)

Violet said...

I'm definately going to check it out. hugs to your friend, I can't even imagine.
I was so worried when I was pg with the twins that they would come far too early, but I was one of the lucky ones.

Labels

Powered By Blogger