Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Little Insanity?


What made us think that two adults could handle two three year olds and a one year old, at the childrens museum? They KNEW they had us out numbered. I think they plotted the whole way there. It was a blast though. I was exhausted by the time we left. And we (the adults) were ready to leave way before the kids. Go figure.


Neptune could have splashed in the bubble table all day. Infact he tried


This is what happened when I tried to get him interested in something else


Here's one of Mercury


Maybe I should share one of Neptune having fun?


Now the question is, what wonderful thing can I think up for us to do, to torture myself with next weekend?

1 comment:

Violet said...

love it. It's so great you have places like that to take them.

Labels

Powered By Blogger